Bentkowska-Kafel, A., Murphy, O. (eds), COSCH e-Bulletin 1, 2014. Proceedings of the Colour and Space in Cultural Heritage session at the Denkmäler 3D Conference, "From low-cost to high-tech. 3D-Documentation in Archaeology & Monument Preservation", The LWL Industrial Museum Zeche Zollern, Dortmund, 18 October 2013.
Recommendations for end-users
Case Study - final reports
- Anna Bentkowska-Kafel, Study of Roman silver coins using spectroscopic and 3D imaging approaches. Department of Digital Humanities, King's College London, UK. (proposal)
- Irina-Mihaela Ciortan, Digitization of Romanian Cultural Heritage and Virtualization based on Museum Visitors Empowerment. Romanian National History Museum, Bucharest, Romania. (proposal)
- Christian Degrigny, Germolles - Contribution of spatial and spectral imaging techniques to the re-examination of conserved but poorly documented wall paintings for their long term preservation: application to the wall paintings of the Ducal Palace of Germolles (FR). (proposal)
- Selma Rizvic, Visualization of White Bastion fortress based on 3D spatial documentation of material cultural heritage and interactive digital storytelling. Faculty of Electrical Engineering Sarajevo (BA). (proposal)
- Magdelena Stoyanova, Towards a more efficient use of spectral techniques in the attribution of easel paintings. The icon of Archangel Gabriel in the National Museum of Belgrade - a case study. CISBI-Ca'Foscari, Venice (IT). (proposal)
- Despoina Tsiafaki, Kantharos. From a buried fragment to the virtual artefact. "Athena": Research & Innovation Center in Information, Communication & Knowledge Technologies, Xanthi (HE). (proposal)
- Ursula Warnke, Amandine Colson, 3D Model of the Bremen "Cog" – When Science meets Public. German Maritime Museum, Bremerhaven, Germany. (proposal)
Training School, Mellecey - Château Germolles (FR): Testing easy accessible spatial and spectral imaging techniques: application to wall paintings documentation and conservation.
- Introduction to Germolles training school
- presentations Germolles case study, photogrammetry, technical photography and H-RTI
- accompanying documents to H-RTI (workflow, review) and photogrammetry
- feedback from the groups on data collected during the 2nd day (team 1, team 2, team 3)
- presentations on data merging (tools, application in CH, application to Germolles case study (SIVT, Germolles))
Training School Szeged (HU): Heterogeneous Visual Data Fusion Techniques – Acquisition and Algorithms.
All the presentations as well as the links for the lab sessions can be found on the following Training School website:
Training School Florence: Hyperspectral imaging – Techniques applied to the investigation of 2D polychrome surfaces
Selected bibliography: click here
- COSCH Final Conference, Institute for Spatial Information and Surveying Technology - Mainz University of Applied Sciences, Mainz (DE), October, 10-11 2016: Guides to Good Practice in Documentation of Cultural Heritage Assets. (leaflet, programme)
- Seventh Joint WG Meeting and ECI's Think Tank, International Institute for Baroque Studies, University of Malta, Valletta (MT), April, 18-20 2016: Evaluation of Questions Arising from COSCH Case Studies and WG Tasks. (leaflet, programme)
- Sixth Joint Working Group Meeting and fifth Early Career Investigator's Think Tank, Haute Ecole Arc Conservation-restauration, Neuchâtel (CH), October, 12-14 2015. Imaging Techniques: the needs of end-users. (leaflet, programme)
- Fifth Working Group & MC Meeting and fourth Early Career Investigator's Think Tank, Telecom Engineer School, University Jean Monnet, Saint Etienne (FR), March, 26-28 2015. Impact of Processing Chains on Data Quality, Usability and Information Content. (leaflet, programme)
- COSCH Workshop: Bridging the gap between technology and application: COSCH reports. Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts and Faculty of Mathematics, Belgrade (RS), 15 September 2014. (programme)
- Fourth Working Group Meeting and third Early Stage Researchers Think Tank, Mathematical Institute of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts and Faculty of Mathematics, Belgrade (RS), September, 16-17 2014. Bridging the gap between technology and application: COSCH reports. (leaflet)
- Third Working Group Meeting and second Early Stage Researchers Think Tank, University of Eastern Finland, Joensuu (FI), 31 March-2 April 2014. Structuring Knowledge related to Cultural Heritage Documentation. (leaflet)
- 3D Denkmäler |3D-Documentation in Archäologie und Denkmalpflege, Dortmund, 16-18 October 2013 (leaflet, programme).
- Second Working Group Meetings and Early Stage Researchers Think Tank, King's College London, 23-25 September 2013 (leaflet, programme, imaging workshop at University College London).
- COSCH FIRST PUBLIC LECTURE: Stuart Robson, There and back again – Heritage Recording with Photogrammetry Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, 23 September 2013, King's College London, UK. pdf
- COSCH POSTER 2013 presented by Frank Boochs at the Annual Progress Conference in Reykjavik, 10–12 September 2013. pdf
- First Working Group Meetings (leaflet, programme).